Shattaf Bidet Sprayer’s 9 Secrets To Success for 2017
We are coming into the last part of 2016 and I’m receiving your message loud and clear… that you want to achieve your ideal lifestyle with less difficulty, greater clarity and at an accelerated speed ready for the new year.
I get it…
You want a life that runs more efficiently and requires less of your hard work. You want to work with people you like, doing work you enjoy, where and when you want…
So you can build your dream home…spend more time with your family and friends…travel…and so on…
With less stress, struggle and frustration…
“Make 2017 Your Best Year Ever With The Shattaf Bidet Sprayer.”
The problem is… if you are like many people I speak with…you know WHAT you want, but aren’t exactly sure how to make it happen.
Maybe you wonder how is it that some people are more successful.
You know the ones I’m talking about…
They make more money and do it with ease. They always seem to get the best jobs, best clients. They build better businesses. Drive nicer cars. Live in bigger homes. And have the best relationships.
How do people go from nothing to successful?
If you want to get clarity about how to get what you want in your life, here are 9 simple tips for what to focus on so that you can get (and keep) on the right track in 2017.
- Reduce germs and bacteria in your life. Most people don’t wash their hands properly after the bathroom, leaving nasty germs and bacteria on their hands. The bacteria wears you down, makes you sick, breaks your productivity, and messes your life up. By installing the Shattaf bidet sprayer you have a chance to be healthier, livelier and ready to make your life better.
- Identify your strengths.What are your strengths and weaknesses? If you are concentrating on your strengths instead of your weaknesses you will be more successful and better able to clarify your purpose.
- Become the best at what you do.Whatever your biggest strength is…be it selling real estate, repairing cars, cooking food…focus on education and actions that help you become the BEST at what you do. Because people pay more for the best, want to work with the best and want to be around the best.
- Choose your future. It doesn’t matter what happened in the past, or what is going on right now. Don’t let your past identify you or consume your thoughts. You get to decide what you want your future to be. Your future will be dictated by the actions you take today.
- Solve problems fast. Everybody experiences problems, conflicts and challenges. The trick is to not let them fester. As soon as you identify a problem, swoop in and resolve it quickly before it becomes a bigger problem. Don’t sweep it under the rug, it won’t go away. The problem will just fester and grow.
- Invest in your future.Sometimes we get so caught up in the day to day “stuff” that we don’t make time for our future. Not only do you need to invest in education to build your ideal job, business and life, but you need to invest time in planning for the future. Make sure to build in time to work on your one year, five year, and ten year goals.
- Eliminate negative influences and surround yourself with positive influences instead.You know who and what the negative influences are. They are the things in your life that suck the energy out of you, leave you feeling lazy, resentful, whiny, or bad. Get rid of them. Whether it’s a person or a “thing,” you must eliminate them.You need an ideal environment before you can build an ideal life, and you’ll never have that as long as these negative influences are in your life. Surround yourself with positive influences—the people and things that make you feel full of life, hope and energy.
- Review and re-commit often. Review not only where you want to go, but the success principles that will get you there. You may be surprised to find that something makes more sense or looks differently when you do. And in the process you might discover how to execute specific strategies better. Then re-commit to taking action towards and achieving your goals.
- Attend workshops, seminars and conferences. Just like your car needs regular maintenance and cleaning to run the best, we too need maintenance and “cleaning.” Attend workshops, to refuel and receive “maintenance” from top people and business owners who can help get your life, job and business running even more efficiently and profitably.
“Now keep in mind, you get out of life what you put in. Don’t expect miracles if you’re not ready to put the hard graft in first.”
Begin using these 9 tips today and until the end of this year and you’ll be sure you hit the ground running in 2017.
Don’t wait till January 1st. Get your life in order now, so you can reorganize from now till December.
Established new habits that will steer you towards your most successful and profitable year for 2017…and to the ideal lifestyle you envision and want for yourself.
NOTE: If you are committed to getting what you REALLY want…from your job, business, your clients or customers…from your life…then you need to be keep committed. Because truly, one of the keys to success is continuous learning. In fact, it’s a necessity. If you’re not constantly learning, you’ll simply be passed by.
Always Dedicated to Your Awesome Life,
Shattaf Bidet Sprayers
Want new articles before they get published?
Subscribe to The Shattaf Bidet Newsletter.